Socialize is excited to announce the release of our full-fledged Action Bar!
Why are we so excited? Because we’re well on our way to a new era in app engagement. Now app users can further connect with each other and their friends for a deeper, social experience that’s centered around and within your app. It’s already been featured in TechCrunch as ” an easy-to-install mobile toolbar”. Download the SDK and check it out for yourself.
The Socialize Action Bar lets your users:
- Share your app’s content with their friends through Twitter, Facebook, email and text message.
- See what content is most popular with a running visitor tally.
- Express themselves and connect with each other with in-app commenting, and share their comments through Facebook, email and text message.
- Give their favorite posts the thumbs up by “liking” them and showing their friends what they like through Facebook and Twitter.
- Let friends and fellow app users see what they’re up to with location-aware commenting.
Meanwhile, you’ll get:
- Insight into what content is most popular by tracking “likes” and visits.
- Complete control over the Action Bar UI—our drop-in SDK is completely open-source.
- The ability to connect with your users directly through in-app commenting.
- Free publicity driven by your own users each time they share your app’s content through Facebook, Twitter, email and text message.
- Engaged users forming a community in and around your app—which keeps them coming back.
You can check out a live version of the Socialize Action Bar for Android by downloading our App of the Week, Coupon Closet. They’re already thrilled with the results of their freshly implemented Action Bar.
Want to see what your app is made of? Download the SDK here—it only takes a few minutes to drop in and get going.
Featured Android screenshots: